We’ve thought about our youngest guests and all the things that will keep them safe and happy while they stay.
How much do we charge for children to stay?
- Children aged 0-3 stay for free
- Children aged 4-11 are charged at £25 per night including breakfast
- Children aged 12-16 are charged at £35 per night including breakfast
- Cots and z-beds can be provided on request
There's also adjoining rooms (subject to availability) in all our hotels. Maybe that’s more for the grownups to be happy about. Please contact the hotel directly to enquire about booking one of our adjoining rooms.
How about children's menus?
- At mealtimes, we have special kids menus across all our properties
- Please note that children's meals aren't included when booking a stay on an offer or a promotion. These will be charged at an additional cost.
- Highchairs are available on request
And, we'll always add the following into your room on arrival to keep the little ones entertained whilst you unpack or just relax:
- A Yoto Player with a library of audio cards to choose from
- Bedtime books and toys
- A polaroid camera with film to capture the trip through their eyes
- In Large Guest Rooms and above at York and Bath we'll also put mini tipis in the room, these make for magical story-reading-hideaways
- And in Margate, there's beach toys available to borrow for champion-sandcastle-building.
- And our TVs allow guests with accounts to access Disney+, Netflix and more from our televisions.
- We also have an array of board games in The Marmalade Lounge at No.1, York
And on request we’ll try our best to help with anything else that you might need to make your stay enjoyable. As every parent knows, the secret to a great trip is happy little ones.